Reading for Today: Proverb Chapter 4
Verse 12: “When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, and when you run, you will not stumble.”
The Lord has proven himself to be true over and over again. It sure brings a lot of peace knowing that He always upholds His promises. When He says He will keep you, provide for you and make a way for you - He does. I have been walking with Him for many years now, and I can assure you of His ability to provide for me and protect me. He has continually made a way when there seemed to be no way. He has delivered me when I felt most trapped and fed me when I was most hungry. The road has had many rough spots, but I can tell you that He keeps moving me along. Today’s “Gold Nugget” tells us that obeying His commands will ensure that "When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, and when you run, you will not stumble".
- My God has carried me when I couldn't walk and spoke for me when I couldn't talk. He is my God, my King, my Savior and friend.
- He is there when no one else is and keeps me warm when I am cold. He is my comforter, my confidence and my courage.
- He is the only constant in a world full of ups and downs, and in and outs. He keeps my foot from stumbling when I should have fallen - and lifts me up when I couldn't rise.
- He loves me when I am unlovable and understands me when I am confused. He disciplines me when I'm unruly and promotes me when I am faithful. He is just, righteous, gracious and merciful.
- He is worthy of all my praise and I will never be content without Him. The world cannot offer me enough or take enough away from me to convince me to walk away from Him. He is my everything and He will make a way for me.
- He is my joy and strength and protector. He is my guardian.
Lord, I just want to take this day to say, "I love you". You are beautiful and keep me in awe. Take my life, Lord. If there is anything left you can use... it's yours. Have your way. Amen
If you are reading this devotional in an e-mail and would like to post a comment, click on this link http://proverbfortoday.org/
Post a Comment